4.18.2006

Soundslide

Welcome to the continuation of a journey from a more professional site to a more personal site. I plan to try and keep a more up to date posting schedule on this blog.

Over the next few months I will be changing my CoreyHau.com site to a place geared more towards my serious photography interests and finished projects. This site will be dedicated to all of the creative processes that go on behind the scenes. I will post personal stories and unfinished ideas on this blog.

I hope you enjoy what you find here.

For my first post I wanted to share with you a little slideshow I put together about my friend Jeff. I have been with Jeff in the hospital for the last week as he’s struggled through two surgeries in an attempt too put a stop the cancer that is destroying his body.

This “sound-slide” is not a finished product. I threw it together a few nights ago simply because I was feeling creative and needed an outlet for that creativity.

So view the slideshow and let me know what you think of it. Turn up the sound on your computer before playing the show. Jeff talks candidly about the struggle of being an independent man who now has to depend on others for everything.

Click here for the "Soundslide".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheers! i like your new site, it will be cool to read something more informal. i love the soundslide. really, it's good.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home