9.09.2007

Another goodbye

I'll leave on the morning of September 11th. I'll leave on a jet plane (cue the John Denver song please). Ireland is the destination and my brother the companion who will experience it all with me. But before my going i have not left things unsaid, friendships forgotten. For three days now i have found myself surrounded by many good things. People, conversations, food, drinks. Talks of the past, the present, and most definitely the future.

I am now ready to go. ready to leave this country for a while.

I'll try to take some pictures and remember some stories.

goodnight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stu Bish said...

Have a guiness for me mate. Look forward to the stories.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Angela Oliver said...

hey
how long are you going for?
have a splendid time. if you ever get an itch to travel you should go to Australia, mate...
you have a home there I'm sure!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home