1.31.2008

Three Weeks Later...

I am finally finished with my new website. Finished is a completely relative term because i will be constantly updating and modifying the site content and appearance. Either way here's the new site and the business that will be going by the same name.

You wouldn’t think it by the simple design of the site but building it has been an exhausting experience (I am not a web designer and i used a very simple program to build this site with). I must say a huge thanks to Tim Thomas, for his tireless patience, expertise and constant encouragement throughout this whole process. You are most definitely the man Tim.

So please, check out the new site at Coreyhauphotography.com and let me know what you think. All feedback is very much appreciated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roaringrhymes said...

Hey man, I check out the site. It's pretty cool. The picture of the sky is incredible. You are an amazing dude..

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats dude. it's pretty.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home