1.21.2008

Photo Contest

It was New Years Eve and I wanted at least one image to remember the night by. Nathan invited me to a mobster themed party and I was excited to attend. So the night came, great costumes and celebration commenced and I snapped off one image that summed it all up for me.

The photo eventually made its way into a contest and after a few weeks of deliberation the Metro Blogging Seattle staff announced my photo as the winner of their first annual New Years Eve Photo Contest.

I don't know why I didn't post this photo on here earlier. Must have slipped my mind. Anyways, here is the scene as I saw it. Enjoy.


Players seated around a card table wait for the midnight hour to arrive while Salvatore "The Knife" Brusca flings out kings, queens, aces and jokers. The winner takes all and the loser, well the loser is taken out back never to be seen again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

I told you... didn't I tell you your stuff was good... didn't I!

Congrats!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

yay! thats awesome. it's a great photo

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice work partner.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Bethani said...

Hello there, you don't know me. But we know some of the same people and I don't quite remember how I happened upon your blog, but I did and I just want to say I admire your skills and photos. You do a really great job and I love the expression in your work.
Great Job...!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home