6.20.2008

Mike The Artist

Sometimes I see Mike and T-Bone around the neighborhood. Usually they have been drinking and usually they're in a very jolly mood. This evening was no exception as I walked by the Buckaroo and stopped to talk with them while they enjoyed the warm weather and my company.

After telling me a fish story we went inside and Mike sat down at a table covered in drawings. I took pictures and asked him to tell me a bit about what he was drawing and why.

I'll let you listen to Mike tell it since it's his story anyway.








2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Love these images.
Loved them even more when listening to Mike tell his story.

Thanks :)

7:07 PM  
Blogger elle indsay said...

hey! i know that man! sort of. a & i were in the buck having a very serious conversation when he interrupted with a bunch of colored pencil drawings of sharks. it was totally great and just what we needed.

i'll have to listen to that when i'm not at work. :)

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home