11.26.2008

Broke

Upon cruising the Craigslist job board I realize two things: most of the job listings are scams (fake emails directing you to fake companies) and real work is hard to come by. Recently I have seen a lot of posts on the board from people who are not offering work but instead looking for it. The most recent one I read was from a person who has a family and will be out of work for at least a month.

That’s a tough one for me. I mean things aren’t great for me (monetarily speaking) right now, but I'm a single guy with no family and no one depending on me to “bring home the bacon”.

Looks like a lot of folks will be flooding the welfare office if things don’t change soon.

It’s sad to think that the government is bailing out those who need it the least (rich CEO’s and the like) and leaving the rest of society to fend for itself.

I wonder if the government will give me a bailout? I promise I’ll ask real nice like.

Capitalist pricks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

No photo gigs?
I can't stand the thought that you aren't spending your days making beautiful images. You're just so freaking good at it.

Peace.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

Truth be told I am quite a horrible businessman. I shoot for the love of it (unfortunately love don't pay the bills).

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home