10.10.2007

Tired

We are now in Galway, a city of music and laughter. I didnt sleep much last night, hostel living makes me restless. I dont suspect i'll sleep much tonight either. Internet has been spotty and my storytelling ability even spottier.

This trip has taught me more than i thought it would, and about things i did not even think of. For some reason Ireland has humbled both me and my brother. I cant get into it now. I'm to tired.

I'll leave you with a picture i took of Ben (american guy we worked with in Daingean).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That kid looks like good craic...

11:56 AM  
Blogger Mandy McLynn said...

ya, i donno if you remember me or not. i visited once in seattle from oral roberts university. however, it looks as though you're hitchhiking around the planet, and i'm completely jealous. have fun - maybe i'll meet you on the other side of the world someday.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home