11.24.2007

Creative Types

Writers block. Saturday morning and I type and delete my opening sentence 8 times over. What I am trying to write about and trying to convey to you is about this group of friends I know in Vancouver, Canada. They’re creative and I want to give them props for their creativity. They make short videos showcasing everything from Utilikilts to deep fried mars bars. They call themselves “Becausewecan.tv”.

Over the years I have been privileged in meeting some extremely creative folk. Just this morning I sat and read a script sent to me by a German friend I met while traveling in Scotland. Her story drew me in and held my attention like a well-told story should.

It’s the creativity of others that pushes me to create. A big thank you to those who share what they create. It encourages me to share as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home