11.15.2007

Jet Lag Recovery Method #1

Laughter. Yes, full on doubled over nearly puking can't breathe because its so funny laughter.

While in Ireland my brother and I were exposed to a show the likes of which i had never seen before. The creativity and wit that went into the costumes, sets and story lines was inspiring to say the least. Two British blokes came up with this show made fun of everything from old fisherman's tales to modern day artist types. They called it The Mighty Boosh and the BBC of all companies picked it up.

Today I found my favorite episode on Youtube and nearly wet myself and the couch I reclined upon.

This is an excerpt from that episode, "The Legend Of Old Gregg".

2 Comments:

Blogger Larph said...

Yes! The mighty boosh, great show. New series started last night. Hope you're fully recovered now...

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are very welcome...
stateside for four days now...

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home