12.04.2007

Something Different

I love films. More specifically I love films with great cinematography. I watch films and wait for the shots where I move to the edge of my seat and whisper, amazing! Since returning to Seattle i have been experimenting a bit with shooting scenes that remind me of something I might see in a film. This is no surprise to me as I tend to look for light went shooting images and cinematography is all about lighting.

Here are a couple of images I edited in the standard 16:9 wide screen format you would normally see film shot in.





2 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey said...

hey corey, just wanted to say i've been enjoying all your photos lately

5:49 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

thanks Kelsey. I was looking over the last couple of months worth of photos and i've noticed a considerable change in my style and content.

i'm not so concerned with shooting the "perfect picture" right now, i'm more concerned with just remembering the moment.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home