6.10.2006

Low Cost At A High Price

How much is enough?

That’s a question I asked myself some years ago. Enough what, you might ask. Enough of everything. Enough money, enough material wealth, enough square space to fit all of my acquired material into. How about within a business context. Enough capital, enough growth. Who’s to say when enough is enough?

After watching a movie called Wal-Mart: The High Cost Of Low Price I once again asked myself the question of how much is enough? Is saving .99 cents really worth it when you are destroying entire towns and the livelihoods of the people in those towns?

Check out the movie when you get a chance. I personally think its one of the best documentaries I've seen in a long time. You should be able to find it at your local library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home